Forum

Company annual returns in Kenya

Started by Raymond Odongo · 14 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
Hello. A quick one when is the deadline for company annual returns?
Share on my timeline

copiacco Joined: 4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
30th June of every year for the return. But if you have payment to make you must do it by 20th of April this applies to companies whose year runs their accounting year from January to December, otherwise it should be the same date 6th and. 4th months after end of the company accounting year.

Tauchert Poppy Joined: 1 y

Posted: 1 y
Follow the little guy house getting ready arrangement as low down above. Each time you get to the best approach outer furnish the ringer with generally a shake and say beagle for sale. Do this each time you take your little guy outside to the restroom for as long as 14 days.

Tauchert Poppy Joined: 1 y

Counting your web address guarantees that assuming your pen is found by a more bizarre who is new to bulk ink pens you organization's work they can without much of a stretch go on the web and find out about your organization.

magal Joined: 1 y

Alright, so you're willing to reevaluate your way of life (marginally) and you're ready to put resources into a few expert torresaesthetics items that will zero in on keeping your skin sound but at the same time you're thinking. it's a piece late for that It's not beginning caring for your skin is rarely past the point of no return.

Mason William Joined: 2 yrs

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! business

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Keala Kanae Review

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. business

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Digital Real Estate

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Digital Real House

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Digital Real House