Overpayment of income tax

Commencé par Raymond Odongo · 1 Réponses
Publié: 13 w
If the income tax payment made for a particular financial year is slightly more than tax liability declared, how can I get around the validation error? I mean the error that says "the amount of payment made is higher than tax liability". If you restrict the amount paid to tax liability, another error pops up during upload that says "you have not claimed amount paid in full". It seems impossible to file taxes under such a situation.
Partager sur ma chronologie

copiacco Inscrit: 1 y

Publié: 13 w
You just need to apply for assessment dispute by indicating overstated assessment then you upload your payment evidence to support it