Forum

Overpayment of income tax

Started by Raymond Odongo · 10 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
If the income tax payment made for a particular financial year is slightly more than tax liability declared, how can I get around the validation error? I mean the error that says "the amount of payment made is higher than tax liability". If you restrict the amount paid to tax liability, another error pops up during upload that says "you have not claimed amount paid in full". It seems impossible to file taxes under such a situation.
Share on my timeline

copiacco Joined: 4 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
You just need to apply for assessment dispute by indicating overstated assessment then you upload your payment evidence to support it

Mason William Joined: 2 yrs

Posted: 50 w
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Peacock Free Trial

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me Peacock Free Trial

This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!. Peacock Free Trial

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Peacock Premium Free Trial

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Paramount Plus Free Trial

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Youtube Logo Maker

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. svg converter

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one svg free

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? svg to png