منتدى

Chinese Curtain Pole Expert -Details Tips For Curtain Rod Selection

بدأ ب Chloefenghaoaluminium · 10 ردود
تم النشر : 4 سنوات
1.Wall thickness of pole

In general, manufacturers often use hands and feet to cut materials in order to cut corners. The thinner the wall thickness, the smaller the load-bearing capacity of the pole, and the more prone it is to accidents in the future. Experts suggest that designers should ask the salesperson more when selecting, or remove the decorative head (commonly known as the flower head), and look at the essence through the phenomenon. Generally speaking, the thicker the better.

2. Material of the product

Choose products that are sturdy and durable. Generally speaking, plastic products are susceptible to aging; wooden products are prone to worms and cracks, and heavy curtain cloths are hung for a long time, which is easy to bend and feels awkward when pulling curtains; aluminum products have a single color and aluminum sheath Long and easy to open the glue, poor load bearing performance and resistance to friction; iron products can easily fall off if the surface treatment is improper in the later stage; only pure stainless steel products are really the best among many materials, but the price is expensive .

3. The selection of the bracket is the most important

The domestic real estate is more and more built, but the quality of the rooms really can't be complimented. Thin tofu walls with a lot of soil and little cement abound.

Many families are unable to mount the poles because of the walls, or they are barely mounted but are in danger. Such examples are endless. How to do? The house has already been bought, and if you are not satisfied, you will not be able to push off the heavy cover.

We recommend that you pay more attention to the bracket you choose for your pole.

Generally speaking, the contact surface between the bracket and the wall should be large and hung stably. The length of the gong wire should be suitable for real living and living. Secondly, the experience and technical skill of the installer are also critical.

Many times the installation workers are quick and easy, irresponsible rushing to the wall, leaving a lot of hidden dangers. Lunar Architects suggest that designers are best to invite workers who specialize in the production of curtain rod manufacturers to come and install them. Such products and services are the most secure.

4. Details

When choosing curtain rods, the details cannot be ignored. For example, screws on the curtain rod are unavoidable, but they should not be too prominent, which will affect the overall appearance of the curtain; carefully check the processing technology, such as: whether the surface is brushed, whether the sprayed color is uniform, etc.

Hangzhou Fenghao Aluminum Co., Ltd. is a bulk, kit manufacturer, factory, and wholesaler of curtain rods in China. It has a history of ten years and is one of the Chinese curtain pole expert . Welcome to purchase our curtain rod products. We produce according to customer needs and quality assurance to meet the special requirements of the products, delivery on time, and truly serve customers. https://www.fenghaoaluminium.com.cn/product/curtain-pole
شارك على الجدول الزمني الخاص بي

Mason William منضم: 2 سنوات

تم النشر : 1 ذ
Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. Digital Real estate

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Digital Real estate

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Digital Real estate

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Digital Real estate

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Digital Real estate

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Digital Real estate

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Digital Real estate

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Digital Real estate

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Digital Real estate

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Digital Real estate