Forum

Jubilee party is the biggest losers in the just concluded by elections in Bonchari,Juja and Rurii respectively

Started by Raymond Odongo · 12 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
They (Jubilee) tried to rob ODM of their anticipated victory by fielding a candidate to battle it out with the ODM candidate. This was unusual as it was the first contest between this two parties since the historic handshake..Regardless of the humiliation and duress by the security apparatus deployed by Matiang'i to appease his boss Uhuru Kenyatta, They still ended up losing to the ODM candidate Eng Pavel Oimeke..Indeed this a wake up call for ODM party to bolt out of the baseless handshake as soon as now and form a formidable partnership with the like minded parties BT not the Jubilee party..#CongratulationsEngOimekePavel.
Share on my timeline

Mason William Joined: 2 yrs

Posted: 1 y
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Shower Standing Handle

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent Affiliate Marketing

Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Affiliate Marketing

I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Digital Real Estate

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Affiliate Marketing

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent Affiliate Marketing

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Affiliate Marketing

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Digital Actual Estate

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Digital Real Estate

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Digital Actual Estate