Forum

PSG vs Strasbourg Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 28/12/2022

Started by vaobo12 · 66 Replies
Posted: 1 y
Betting Picks for PSG vs Strasbourg

The Champions are looking to continue their pursuit of another title and will be aiming to lock things down immediately against Strasbourg.

Over 3.5 Goals
Kylian Mbappe was at practice a couple of days after his World Cup disappointment with France, so he is expected to play. The situation with Neymar is unclear, while Lionel Messi is out of the lineup. Nevertheless, PSG has enough firepower to get things going against Strasbourg, one of the least efficient teams in the league.

Both Teams to Score – No
Interesting fact about PSG's home record. When playing on a Wednesday, which is the case here, they haven't conceded a goal in six consecutive https://soccertips.net/free-soccer-tips/ matches. Strasbourg can score some goals as their games are one of the most efficient ones, but in most cases, they allow too many goals.

What you need to know about PSG vs Strasbourg
Here are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.

PSG trying to remain the only unbeaten team

PSG
It's not that big of a surprise to see PSG as the only unbeaten team thus far in Ligue 1. Their main goal is to win the Champions League, and getting the Ligue 1 title is something that they expect, and won't accept second place. Every coach that takes over the team knows that, so Christophe Galtier is focused to get the job done. It's been five years since the last time Strasbourg beat PSG, but the last one ended with a 3-3 scoreline. That game was played at the end of last season in Strasbourg. Alongside Lionel Messi who is still in Argentina celebrating his World Cup title, PSG will be without injured Nuno Mendes and Danilo Pereira. But, most importantly their two best strikers, Kylian Mbappe with 12 goals, and Neymar with eleven will be able to compete.

PSG's probable lineup: Donnarumma, Ramos, Bitshiabu, Bernat, Verratti, Soler, Mukiele, Ruiz, Vitinha, Sarabia, Ekitike.

Strasbourg
Strasbourg is second from bottom with only a single win this https://soccertips.net/ season, and it took them ten rounds of matches to get that victory. But, another five after that one, they are still looking for a second win. Strasbourg has eight draw games, the highest mark alongside Reims, but that only got them eleven points in total and a lot of uncertainty going forward. PSG is the worst possible opponent to restart their season especially when they have allowed three or more goals in their past four matches. It is somewhat strange that Strasbourg earned more points playing away from home than in front of their fans. Coach Julien Stephan can't count on Colin Dagba and Nordine Kandil who are injured. However, he will depend on his two best strikers Habib Diallo and Kevin Gameiro to provide some damage to PSG's defense.

Strasbourg's probable lineup: Sels, Le Marchand, Nyamsi, Djiku, Lienard, Thomasson, Aholou, Bellegarde, Pierre-Gabriel, Gameiro, Diallo.

Starting lineups
Starting lineups are usually released 60 minutes before kick-off.

Player to Watch: Habib Diallo
When it comes to PSG, we know plenty about their stars, but the player that will get some attention is Strasbourg's best scorer Habib Diallo. The 27-year-old has six goals this season and will try to further his agenda against the best team in the league. He was born in Senegal but also has a French passport. He played a total of 80 games for Strasbourg scoring 27 goals.

See more interesting information in https://soccertips.net/series-soccer-tips/

France Ligue 1 Table
PSG vs Strasbourg Q&A

PSG vs Strasbourg Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 28/12/2022

When is the game being played? Wednesday, December 28th at 20:00 BST (21:00 CET)

Who is the referee? Clement Turpin

Where can you watch the match? British viewers can watch the match on BT Sport

Nguồn: https://trangdanhdeonlineuytin.blogspot.com/2022/12/psg-vs-strasbourg-prediction-odds.html
Share on my timeline

Mason William Joined: 2 yrs

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Sunday Night Football

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Peacock

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Peacock Premium

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Peacock Premium

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Paramount Plus

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Peacock Premium

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Peacock

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Alpilean

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Peacock

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Alpine Ice Hack